Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sono eccitato per Firenze!

Ciao, amici!

I leave in 3 days for Florence! The excitement is mounting as I get everything finalized and organized. I cannot forget to purchase an adaptor for all of my plug-ins. And I should probably figure out some other logistics pre-departure.

My class schedule is going to rock. I have worked hard (and will have to work hard next year) to take this semester as somewhat of a vacanza.

M 12-5; Italian through Cooking followed by Wines of Tuscany
T 12-5; Art History followed by The Italian Political System
TWR 8-9; Italian 4

Some things I am excited about:

La lingua italiana
La moda italiana
Gelato
My class schedule
L'arte italiana
Cobblestone
Pizza gustosa
Molto, molto altri cosi!

I hope to update as my adventures unfurl, so be on the lookout!

No comments:

Post a Comment